Activity by Medical Center - South Bay
South Bay Leadership
|Dr. Barbara Carnes
Area Medical Director
Medical Group Administrator
Dr. Barbara Carnes - "My long time favorite activities are hiking, cycling, swimming and skiing. I have started to enjoy spinning, Pilates and conditioning classes. Last year, I started wearing a fitbit pedometer, and I try to hit at least 10,000 steps per day."
Lesley Wille - "I like to walk and jog. I also enjoy yoga classes and training with a boxing bag."
Robert Blair - "I enjoy taking our dog on evening walks in the neighborhood. I also bike ride along the beach for 10-20 miles on weekends."
South Bay Health Ed Classes and Schedules:
- Spring and Fall 5k walk/run and Thrive fair for employees and families
- Weight Watcher's
- Farmer's Market (Wednesdays from 10:00am - 3:00pm)
- Healthy Cafe with daily Thrive option
- On-site Healthy Cooking Classes
- LA Triathlon teams and training clinics
- Fitness Fridays (one hour of exercise at lunchtime on payday Fridays)
- On-site exercise classes (yoga, Tai Chi, Zumba, Salsa, etc.)
- Healthy Living Classes and Programs
For more information, contact:
Tiffany Creighton, MPH