Activity by Medical Center - Kern County
Kern County Leadership
|Julia Bae, MD
Area Medical Director
Medical Group Administrator
Julia Bae, MD - “As often as we can, I go with my family on camping trips where we go on hikes, fish and enjoy various outdoor activities.”
Sharon Peters - “Walking is my core exercise and I usually get in a minimum of five miles per week. I also have a daily routine of push-ups, sit-ups, and light weights. I am a 'supergreens' fan as well. My new goal for 2011 is to take on P90X!”
Kern County Health Ed Classes and Schedules:
- Employee Fitness Classes: Mon, Wed & Thurs Evenings, Ming & SKD
- Strength Training
- Low Impact
- KP Boot Camp
- Total Body Conditioning
- Flex & Stretch
- Monthy Chair massages for employees at each facility.
- "Biggest Loser" contest
- Corporate discounts to gym memberships, yoga studios, Jamba Juice, etc.
- Walking maps available for each facilty.
- THRIVE Potlucks.
- Annual "Wellness Rally".
- Please call 8-378-3426 for more information.
- Russell Enoch, MD
- Kevin Truelson